In addition, when using FreeForTourists services, you and FreeForTourists shall be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such sites or services that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these TOU. In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with such guidelines or rules, then these terms shall control.
FreeForTourists has adopted the American Library Association's "Library Bill of Rights" as the basis for our use policy as it pertains to minors. The "right" to use FreeForTourists includes free access to, and unrestricted use of, all the services and materials we have to offer. Every restriction on access to, and use of, these resources, based solely on the chronological age, educational level, literacy skills, or legal emancipation of users violates these rights. Parents.and only parents.have the right and responsibility to restrict access of their children.and only their children.to FreeForTourists' resources. Parents who do not want their children to have access to certain activities or materials should so advise their children. FreeForTourists staff, board or volunteers cannot assume the role of parents or the functions of parental authority in the private relationship between parent and child. Teachers and school districts are recognized to be acting in loco parentis and would therefore have the right to restrict access to minors. FreeForTourists assumes no responsibility should minors access content on the FreeForTourists' site which is later deemed inappropriate for their age level.
You agree to be bound by these TOU, and indicate such agreement by your use of any FreeForTourists service.
- Permitted Use. Subject to these TOU, FreeForTourists hereby grants you the right to access and use FreeForTourists.com. Unless otherwise specified herein or agreed upon by FreeForTourists, FreeForTourists.com is only for your personal, non-commercial use or for classroom use. FreeForTourists retains all rights with respect to FreeForTourists.com except those expressly granted to you in this Agreement. You agree not to duplicate, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on FreeForTourists.com without clearly stating the source of the material. You agree not to frame, or assist third parties in framing, any of the Web pages contained in FreeForTourists.com. Such framing is strictly prohibited under this Agreement. The content and software on FreeForTourists is the proprietary property of FreeForTourists and/or its suppliers and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. FreeForTourists.com may contain links or produce search results that reference links to third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). FreeForTourists has no control over these Linked Sites or their content. FreeForTourists cannot and does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content in the Linked Sites, including, without limitation, other links, is accurate, legal, and/or inoffensive. FreeForTourists does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor does FreeForTourists warrant that a Linked Site will not contain computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other Web-access device. By using FreeForTourists.com to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is entirely at your own risk, and that you may not make any claim against FreeForTourists for any damages or losses whatsoever resulting from such use. However, if you experience a problem with a Linked Site, please let us know at email@example.com and we will investigate the link and take appropriate action.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of FreeForTourists.com, you warrant to FreeForTourists that you will not use FreeForTourists.com for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these TOU. You agree not to use FreeForTourists in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair FreeForTourists.com or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of FreeForTourists.com. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through FreeForTourists.com.
- Use of Communication Services. If you participate in any discussions, forums, blogs or bulletin boards, or submit any content to FreeForTourists.com (collectively "Communication Services") within the site, you agree that any information posted or submitted by you:
- shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- shall not be fraudulent;
- shall not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
- shall not be obscene or contain child or other pornography, or contain references to tobacco, alcohol or firearms or promote the use of such products;
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- shall not create liability for FreeForTourists, or cause FreeForTourists.com to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
- shall not link directly or indirectly to links you do not have a right to link to or include.
- Ownership of Submitted Content. You agree that any and all information you provide to FreeForTourists.com becomes the exclusive property of FreeForTourists, and you irrevocably assign all rights of ownership, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, to FreeForTourists upon submission of the information.
- Warranty Disclaimer. FreeForTourists does not promise that FreeForTourists.com will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that FreeForTourists.com will provide specific results from your use of any content, search, or link on them. FreeForTourists.com and all content within them are delivered on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. FreeForTourists does not warrant or represent that files you download from FreeForTourists.com will be free of viruses or other harmful features. FREEFORTOURISTS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL FREEFORTOURISTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE FREEFORTOURISTS.COM SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL FREEFORTOURISTS'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE FREEFORTOURISTS.COM SITES EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO FREEFORTOURISTS FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold FreeForTourists and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your breach of this Agreement, or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Designated Agent for Alleged Copyright Infringement. FreeForTourists respects the intellectual property of others and asks that you do the same. If you believe some content on the FreeForTourists Sites has been copied in such a way as to constitute copyright infringement, please contact FreeForTourists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General. This Agreement shall governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with, the laws of Sweden. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. FreeForTourists's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between FreeForTourists and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understanding, whether written or oral.